- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Washington Park Chiropractic is proud to support Lincoln Elementary School. Dr. Goodman’s kids both attend Lincoln Elementary’s Montessori program. We are extremely lucky to have this amazing DPS school right in our neighborhood. As a public school they rely on volunteers and fundraising to do awesome things with our kids. Each year Washington Park Chiropractic participates in their fall Harvest Festival, Silent Auction, and donates financially to continue the excellence at Lincoln.
We also do our part to ensure that the kids and parents at Lincoln are healthy and active. We are really honored each time a child or parent from Lincoln walks through our doors. Kids and parents run into each other nearly every day as they are coming in for adjustments. We are open before and after school and also on Saturdays. More important than the community and fun treating Lincolnites, is the quality of care. You will not be disappointed with the caliber of our training, bed-side manner and treatment styles. Our doctors recently joined an elite group of chiropractors who have completed 200 hours of pediatric training. Pediatricians throughout Denver utilize our expertise in musculo-skeletal development and injuries to evaluate their patients from newborns to teenagers.
Lincoln Parent and Kid Specials:
New Patients: $20 off New Patient Exam
6 Visit Package for only $275 ($85 Savings!)
Kids Visits (0-12) are only $40/visit
Not sure if we are the right place for your injury? Email Dr. Goodman at [email protected]
About Wash Park Chiro:
- Lincoln-Mom Owned Business
- Established in West Wash Park in 2006
- Proud supporter of the local community and local business
- A Full-Service Adult and Pediatric Chiropractic Practice
- Our doctors update our blog frequently; search it for tips on nutrition, pillows, sleep tips and many other kid-related topics.
- We retail many handy items, including Pillows, Ice Packs, Biofreeze, Baby Teethers, Kids Vitamins (Multi, D, Fish Oil, Allergy, etc), Adult Vitamins, Foam Rollers and Kinesiotape.
Is Chiropractic Safe for Kids?
Not only is it safe for kids, it is great for kids! Our doctors are a valuable resource for most of your health-related questions; in most cases we can see your kids quickly. We are an obvious go-to resource for sports injuries, sprain, strains and headaches. But we are also a good place to turn to with cases of ear infections, chronic sickness, digestive and allergy concerns, sleep issues, scoliosis screenings/questions and any nutrition needs. We may be able to offer you simple, easy solutions and resources, we may help you think about things a little differently, and in some cases, we may just be able to point you in the right direction. Our practice is a trustworthy, smart place to start.
Read more about on our Pediatric Chiropractic page.
Pediatricians We Love & Who Love WPC: