- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
In the hands of our providers, the K-Laser WILL help you heal faster. All of those times that your injury needs rest? Those are the ones that benefit most from the laser. Think of this as a time machine for your soft tissue injuries. Ligament sprains, bruises, muscle strains, disc herniations, TMJ and hard to heal repetitive stress injuries (like tennis elbow!) are prefect candidates for laser therapy.
How does it do it?
The infrared laser light interacts with tissues at the cellular level. Increasing metabolic activity essentially allows cells to turn over faster thus accelerating the healing process. Read more on K Laser's patient information page.
Conditions the K-Laser Treats:
- Packages are available in 6 - 12 treatments.
- Most people will need at least 6 treatments depending on the severity of their injury.
- A typical acute or recent injury will be treated 2 - 3 times per week.
- A typical chronic injury will be treated 2 times per week over a longer course of time.
Call 303-744-7100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
Dr. Buzek wrote a blog explaining more you can check out here.